Maureen Demers is the owner of Demers Financial Planning and a fee-only financial advisor in North Andover, who helps individuals and couples achieve their retirement goals.
She helps clients approaching retirement with objective, tax-focused advice. Unique challenges face the “sandwich generation”, like work/life balance, and the pursuit of financial security. Demers Financial Planning helps you address the broad range of financial topics that need to be included in a retirement plan.
Registered Investment Advisor in the state of Massachusetts.
A Certified Financial Planner ™ practitioner with over 30 years experience and meets the high standards in education, experience, examination and ethics as required by the CFP® Board.
Graduate of the Boston University Financial Planning Certificate Program and holds a BA from Emmanuel College.
Maureen is a NAPFA (National Association of Personal Financial Advisors) – Registered Financial Advisor® and member. She earned the highest membership standards in the industry through peer review and completing 60 hours of continuing education every 2 years.
As a fee-only firm, we sell no products nor receive any commissions or referral fees from any non-client source. We strive to minimize any conflicts of interest.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Straight talk. We don’t sell financial products or receive commissions. We are fee-only, so our only compensation is what you pay for our professional advice. Therefore, our complete focus is on what is best for you.
- All-inclusive approach. Together, we’ll evaluate all aspects of your finances, then design a strategy so each part works in harmony with the others. You’ll see that we pay a lot of attention to areas that are often overlooked or ignored by other “financial planners.”
- Access. Life is constantly changing. Meet with us or speak to us often as necessary during the year for one annual retainer fee.
- Value for your money. We are committed to providing value that exceeds our fee. It’s a concept that is virtually non-existent in the financial planning profession. But shouldn’t your financial advisor save you more than they charge?
- The highest professional standards. We’ve taken the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners Pledge to Clients. So you can be sure you’re receiving the ethical and professional treatment you deserve.
So, would you worry less with an advisor on your side? Learn more about the financial strategies that will help you achieve your goals. Contact us